September 20, 2011
This is his favorite page in a Sunday activity book my sister Heather made for my kids.
We take it to church to help the kids be reverent in sacrament meeting. James doesn't want any other page to rip the velcro pieces off of. He doesn't want this page.
And he could care less about Noah's ark.
He won't even mess with the good word of wisdom page, unless it is to take the carrot off...maybe.
But sometimes I feel a little self conscious when I am sitting by people and all James wants to do is eat the velcro pieces of cigarettes, beer, wine, and everything else. So I try to interest him in something else...and he throws a big tantrum. So, for now, him and I will really learn about the word of wisdom.
Thanks Heather. The kids really do love it :)
5 comments:
I'm sorry about that, but apparently Nathan would have smoked if he hadnt learned it was yucky from that page...
Becky, I haven't read your blog in forever! Never, maybe. I am so glad you posted on FB about the update so I could catch up. I can't believe you moved! Crazy how revelation works, huh? I am glad you guys are strong enough to do what you feel you are supposed to do. There is a reason for everything, right? I am also so excited for you to have another baby! How have you been feeling? Better, I hope. Maybe this will be the "easy" pregnany you have been waiting for...full of joy and glowing skin! :)
Uh. That was me. Obviously.
This just made my day!!! Hilarious. :)
SO funny!
Post a Comment