September 1, 2011
You know how back in July I wrote a post saying goodbye to Idaho because my parents were moving?
Well, just a few weeks after that the old job in Idaho called Matthew out of the blue and talked to him about a potential job.
At first, we completely disregarded the information. Matthew told them he might be interested, but we weren't seriously thinking about it at first. We just bought a house here. Family is here. The kids love the neighborhood and friends. We didn't want to start over. Matthew likes his job here.
But after considering, praying, and waiting, we have decided to take it.
Are we nervous? Excited? I don't really know....we are surprised and will miss our family here a lot. We are also sad my parents won't be there anymore.
But for some odd reason, we feel it's the right thing for our family. So, we will just try to breathe, not be nervous, and pray. We are trying to have faith that everything will work out! We know it will.
5 comments:
yeah! i'm excited that you are moving back! (crossing my fingers it's in this same neighborhood!) i just think you are the greatest! :O)
You guys are amazing and will do great things no matter where you go. I hope that everything goes smoothly with selling the house and the move. GOOD LUCK!!
We are going to miss you guys so much!
The real reason you are moving back to Idaho is because of our world famous potatoes. I knew it.:)
so I will get to see you when I come to visit Idaho? I better
Post a Comment