September 6, 2011
Nathan: (after we were cuddling) Mom, if we ever gave you to D.I. (a thrift store), I would go there and buy you back.
Nathan: (6 yrs) What if you saw someone hitting a cow with an ax?
Me: That would not be very nice.
Nathan: What if he meant it nice?
Me: You can’t mean it nice.
After a morning of getting Nathan ready for school, getting everyone breakfast, changing babies and giving them bottles.
Mary: (4) Mom, it would be hard to have five children.
In the car—trying to get someone to listen.
I can’t remember the exact way we came to this conversation.
Me: It’s because I’m the Mom.
Nathan: I KNOW you’re the mom! You don’t need to say that. I know it! Don’t ever tell me that again!
I am going to have to be careful about posting funny things from Nathan since he is getting older and I don't want to embarrass him. But I love that kid! And I love that sweet Mary!
1 comment:
"You can't mean it nice.". Definitely my favorite! :)
Post a Comment